Echo Valley are CAA 102 certified operators. This means we are licensed to fly:
- Any time of day, including at night.
- In urban areas and above people.
- Over private property and water.
- At high altitude.
- Near aerodromes and in controlled airspace.
Operating safely and legally is Echo Valley’s number one priority. We have established safety procedures in line with CAA guidelines and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015. Each set is unique and we have multiple systems for assessing and minimizing risk.
- $1 million Public Liability Insurance
- $1 million Aviation Liability Insurance
- Comprehensive cover for all Echo Valley owned and hired equipment